Sunday, May 11, 2008

Money coming!

I've been paid by JD Premium Products (as I am every month).

My commission check from Npro should be here by Wednesday (whoo hoo!).

I'll also have several payments coming in from GfK mystery shopping.

I should have a check from Opinion Outpost this next week too.

I've neglected one way to earn money, and that's with surveys.

These are the ones I know pay:

Greenfield
Opinion Outpost https://www.opinionoutpost.com
Your2Cents Online opinion panel http://www.your2cents.com
Harris Poll online

I have been paid by all four of these survey companies. Now, in doing surveys, it all depends on what you put into your profiles. Now, tell the truth, because that's what these marketing surveys are about, having a cross section of people. But, depending on your demographic, will depend on how many surveys you will get.

I'd recommend getting a separate email (gmail is good), just for your surveys. That way, you don't miss anything. Also, these survey places are FREE to join. You shouldn't have to pay to do this, you should be paid to!

Until next time...

No comments: