Friday, July 6, 2007

Heat and Power Outages.

This has just not been my week! Three times this week, we have lost power. And with temperatures over 100 degrees, this is like, UGH. Twice has been during the day, when, of course, its the hottest, around 109-114 degrees out. We just has the last one about an hour ago...middle of the night, wonderful (not)!
I wish I could afford to have a totally solar powered house. Here in Arizona, it makes sense. We seem to have nothing BUT sun! LOL

Seriously, though, I'm really fed up with this. It really doesn't help my diabetes either! I've found that heat can help give me a low sugar! Besides, who likes to sweat?

I've found 4 herbs/plants that help with diabetes:
  • Yucca
  • Prickly Pear
  • Cinnamon
  • Cayenne Pepper
With the yucca and the prickly pear, I'm not sure which part of the plant you need.
For cinnamon, have some toast with it sprinkled on, it helps regulate your sugar.
A dash of Cayenne Pepper in eggs, or spaghetti sauce will help your sugars stay level.

Anyway, this is just a quick update, I'll get to what I actually DO online soon! Promise.

Learn about Alternative Energy: Go Here
All About Solar: Go Here
Diabetes help: Go Here

No comments: